Saturday, February 26, 2011

Am I high? No.

Just got off the phone with Stacy and she told me I sounded high.  I'm not, but I do know I am focusing on getting my words right, so I talk very slow.  Funny, I can type OK, but not talk. I was having a "spell".  That's when I feel stupid and floopy, and the headache comes on after.

Going to bed is hard, closing my eyes makes me really dizzy.  Most nights, I have to take motrin and bonine (gravol like pill from the states) to go to sleep.  When I go out for groceries, or to my chiropractor, I am exhausted after and get one of my "spells" and I'm tired, which means I need motrin and bonine.  I wonder when my symptoms will disappear.

I haven't been at work since February 15th and am now on Short Term Disability with money being paid from my benefits. I haven't gotten that ball rolling yet, but must do so immediately, as I am sure getting paid from them won't be easy.

In other news. I'm eating like a pig. I ate a quarter of Hilary's birthday cake I think.  I just didn't care. I just ate bologna. I am consuming an unnatural amount of cheese.  Cos when I get hungry, I'm starving.  I am starting another Biggest Loser Competition at work on March 15th. If we work together and you want to join, send me a msg on FB!  I need to keep working on my weight and overall health.

I found out my 1st cousin has a daughter with Aspergers today, just like my son.   Guess it does run on my side of the family!  Hoping to open the doors of communication with him to assure him it will be OK.

I am super lonely having been home since the 16th. I haven't seen or talked to anybody since then.  I spend all my time with Andrew and the kids.  I found my Sims3 game to create friends to hang out with.  I am going stir crazy, and I don't trust myself to drive.  Plus, all outings result in that tired/"spell" thing, so I am not keen on going out.  Mind you, my house is a pig sty so its best I haven't had any visitors.

I think I want some cake.

3 comments:

  1. When was the last time you had caffiene? I once complained to the doctor about diminished mental capacity and fatigue, and in telling him realized it began when I stopped working across the lane from a Starbucks. I know you considered dropping caffiene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did drop caffeine for about a month. But on the cruise I went back on it. I drink coffee daily again. Im so fatigued right now. I went to the store (Andrew drove) and got stuff to make tacos, came home, and now I have a fever. Why? I have no clue. Im so tired right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its the American Death Flu. Gary and I both had it. Tami on the cruise had it to.

    ReplyDelete