Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year to you too!

Let me start this blog off with a few things.


Jason was, perhaps more than once, given a marriage proposal. That is all I have to say about that.


Its a new year! I gained 10lbs and hurt my back. I am ok, still fat, but ok.  I am still trying to lose weight. I am working on my portion control again and drinking my water and taking my vitamins.  I slacked during the holidays and I certainly paid for it. I am not giving up tho!!!  My Biggest Loser comp ends on Feb 1.  I am not sure how the others are doing but I think my organizer Jesse might take it!!! She has really stepped up to this new lifestyle and has enrolled in WW online and I am sure that helps a lot.  But more so, she is helping herself.


I have no resolutions. I don't like setting myself up for failure. I express my wishes but again, those are very generic and I don't feel like they have to be accomplished in 2011.  For example, I would like me to grow up and step up at work to allow myself promotion.  


I got an Ereader for Christmas from Andrew. I love it.  I got the Kobo from Indigo. Would it be wrong of me to find a way to download books without paying for them? Probs right? Right.  I love it so much. It came with 100 classic novels, which I have always wanted to read but was never going to. I am trying to read Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte currently, but I am not overly enjoying it.  However, I want to at least give it a try. Up next, Sense and Sensibility and Pride and Prejudice.  


I am on season 4 of Dawson's Creek. I love that show more than you. I thought you should know that.  Pacey Witter, I <3 you so very much. I love him and Joey Potter together.






My cruise with BNL and GBS is coming up very quickly and I am very excited to see all my cruise friends PLUS my besties Michelle and Stacy are coming as well.  Now, I have failed to find childcare for my kids that week knowing I had the fall back of them going to my moms house.  But would love them to be taken care of here.  Still working on that.  But, yeah, I am very excited.  Cannot wait!


I am HIGHLY ADDICTED to not only Dawson's Creek, but ZUMA on FB. Its killing me. I can't wait to regen to play again once I am out of hearts  This weeks puzzle  is so hard and I cannot for the life of me place in the top 3, which has never really been a prob.  Andrew is beating me and that angers me. I need to at least beat him!!! 


So it was a very Twilighty Christmas for me and I wouldn't have it any other way!! I got a Twilight game, two puzzles, an ornament, a key chain from Monica (I'm counting that as Christmas), and I downloaded the Twilight Saga onto my eReader so I can have them with me everywhere I go!!!


Well, I need to drink some water and chillax for the night.


Love you peeps. 

1 comment:

  1. You make me laugh. I've signed up for WW online, but just lost the Christmas weight so really not any further ahead - sigh. I'm thinking about attempting one-handed elliptical tomorrow. But as we've already witnessed, I'm not the most graceful girl, and I can't really afford to fall off and break the other side...

    ReplyDelete