Saturday, January 15, 2011

The 12 days of Detox - Day 1

I was nervous this morning because I knew I would be doing the Wild Rose Detox today. I am fortunate, I am doing this along with two other girls. One who started on Wed and the other on Thurs.  So, when I had questions about starting, they knew the answers.

So, I take some herbal pills and drops with breakfast and dinner. I have a list of foods I can choose from.  Its a long and good list.  Food, that I love to eat already.  I had my coffee black this morning as I am to have no sugar or dairy.  Did not enjoy a black coffee, but I need the caffeine.   The drops I mixed in with my water, but struggled to drink it, not that the flavour was so strong, just hard to drink cold water with my food. I can drink 22 oz of water before breakfast, but not WITH. Weird hey?  I had hard boiled eggs and turkey bacon for breakfast.

I need to plan ahead, and so far I am sucking at that.  I have no clue what I am having for lunch or dinner.  I can have fish and chicken, veggies and sweet potato.  So, I will wing it today and plan tomorrow for the rest of the week.

I am afraid of the pooping. Some people poop a lot and others not so much.  So, if I have to guess, I am the pooper.

I will blog tomorrow how today went.

No comments:

Post a Comment