Saturday, January 22, 2011

The 12 days of Detox - Day 8

Its been really hard to not snack like Andrew and Hilary do. I bought them chips, and I did so thinking "no worries".  Well that was crap. I want ketchup chips. I want them really bad.  I was so tempted to give a chip a try, but after the tomato sauce, I said forget it.

Also, I bought the kids some KD. They make it whenever they don't like my healthy dinner. I WANT KD.

So Day 8 is brought to you by the letter W for WANT.

The day was fine tho really.  No headache, this is day 5 with no coffee. I am pretty impressed. I am drinking Green Tea quite a bit and at first I thought it tasted like grass that was used to wipe an ass.  Now, I quite like it! So what I'm saying is I like ass? No, but I like Green Tea :)

I seem to be pooping a lot over the last two days. Nothing solid either, and in the evenings, I am so sleepy, but during the day I have been ok.

We went out for Quinn's 11th birthday today. He wanted to go to Montana's.  I wasn't overly concerned because I knew I could have a rotisserie chicken breast with baked potato.  I ordered and after 15/20 mins our server comes out apologizing that they have no white meat left and it will be another 20 mins till the next chicken is ready.  I decided to go with the potato and some mixed veggies and if the chicken was ready before Andrew and Quinn were done eating, then I would take it.  She brought me my potato and veggies. The potato was over cooked but still, it was food.  I am almost done that and the manager comes out and apologizes for the situation and delay, offers to bring me a piece to take home when we leave.  I told him it was ok, I wasn't starving.  He kept apologizing and offered me my potato and veggies for free and since it was Quinn's birthday a free dessert.   They were so great at Montana's.  Sure, they didn't have enough chicken, but it was the way they handled it. Great staff at their WestHills Location.

Now, I am hungry. So I am boiling an egg, and I haven't decided what I will have with it.

Tomorrow is DAY 9!!!  That excites me and makes me nervous as to what I will do after the cleanse.  I want to stay on track, or will I binge? I must stay strong. I am afraid of diarrhea that will occur after I finally do ingest yeast or dairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment