Friday, January 21, 2011

The 12 days of Detox - Day 7

Day 7 was a bit different for me. First of all, I wasn't starving all the time like I have been.  I still have quite the healthy appetite but I don't need to eat every hour.

I made the mistake of buying a can of tomato sauce instead of making my own for my cabbage rolls yesterday.  I was pressed for time, and made the decision to buy my sauce. I spent quite some time in the aisle reading labels. The Safeway No Salt Added Tomato Sauce from their Eating Right line was the best option.  It was yummy and fairly pure.  So how do I know it was a bad choice? I pooped a lot today and it was RED! So I guess the old saying goes "Eat crap and crap crap".  Wow. All day, several times.

I seemed to have no headache until late in the day.  Its day 4 with no coffee for me. I might even give it up entirely.  Not sure yet.

I got some energy bursts today. In fact, I got quite hyper. It was short lived but fun!!

Tomorrow is Day 8 and it will have its own challenges, and I am ready for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment