Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The 12 days of Detox - Day 4

I am blogging about yesterday's detox day, because I forgot to last night.

Here we are Day 4. I thought I would be shitting my pants by now and craving sugar.  Neither of those have occurred.  Yesterday was challenging in its own way.

I spent the day at the mall with Michelle shopping for a bathing suit. I thought at best, we would be there 2 hrs. I figured I was ok. But we left late and I didn't eat before we left.  Got to the food court. I tried my damndest to find a grilled chicken breast and a baked potato.  I went to Arbys for my baked potato and water bottle. $5 for that. Then I went to A & W to get a grilled chicken breast. I asked for no bun. I got bun. Cost me $5 for that. It was the tiniest PIECE of chicken breast, not an actual breast. I was so hungry and half done when I realized how small it was. My lunch cost me $10 and I was still starving.  I found Kernels. Popcorn is allowed, but I am certain not even their original lightly buttered and salted would be accepted. Still, I needed food. I got a small and finished half of it in record time.

We were at the mall almost 5 hrs. I was beyond starving.  We had more plans after the mall but I put an end to that cos I needed to eat!!!

I came home with another pkg of spinach and cod. Mmmm..with some avocado.  I didn't have a coffee yesterday and I had a bit of a headache. Less of a headache than all other days before.

Day 4 was good. I thought I would struggle and be unwell until Day 6, but day 4 was good. My body was a bit sore last night, but I think that was more because of the 5 hr walking around the mall!

Onto Day 5 now, so far so good.   I haven't gotten on a scale yet.  That will be tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment