Monday, January 17, 2011

The 12 days of Detox - Day 3

So, finishing up day 3 on my detox.  Today went ok. A minor headache, but I did forget to make coffee this morning! I was so focused on what was in my lunch kit that I forgot! FORGOT COFFEE!!! Insane right? I was so worried that I would starve all day because so far on this cleanse I am so hungry.  It was a valid fear. I ran out of food and was starved! I bummed an apple and some peas from Rita today!

I have finished off a very large container of spinach already.  I love it. I think its my crack.  Its a great snack, cook it up in some olive oil drizzle with the slightest dash of salt. YUMMMMMM!  Must get more of that!

I also bought some rice milk as allowed to put over my oatmeal. It is also very yummy. Its watery but so light and the aftertaste is delish.  I might keep buying that too!

I had to pee a lot because of the volume of water I am drinking. I didn't poo any more or less than normal. Rita told me my poop would darken and smell stronger. But so far, just the smell.  Either way, ew right?

I am off for the next two days.  I am certain I will be ok!  I won't plan so far in advance tomorrow, but I have everything I need to be successful.  I am going shopping with Michelle tomorrow, so I am concerned about being hungry away from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment