Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The 12 days of Detox - Day 11

I am in the final stretch now. Tomorrow is the last day.

I have to say today was uneventful.  I barely had an appetite. My portions have gone down dramatically. Which of course makes me very happy!  Today I was off and I really thought about brewing some coffee since I am allowed up to two cups of black coffee. Instead, I made some green tea and was very happy with that.   No headaches anymore.

Andrew made spaghetti tonight and I so drooled over it.  So of course the thoughts of "when I am done.." crept in my mind. I am scared and nervous I will blow all my progress.  This is something I will just have to deal with I guess.

At this time, I am feeling great and very happy I chose to take 12 days and just eat amazingly good food.

No comments:

Post a Comment