Monday, January 24, 2011

The 12 days of Detox - Day 10

WOW! HI! OMG!!! HI!! ISNT IT A GREAT DAY? SERIOUSLY! IT IS! WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY?I WORKED AND ITS MY FRIDAY!!!!

Do you read the excitement in the above yelling? I am hyper today!! Seriously, I got the energy I was waiting for!!  I feel freaking fantastic.  Seriously. No headache today.   Still lots of pooping. Still seeing what I believe to be complete spinach leaves floating.   At this point, my cleanse is easy and simple, and I am enjoying the experience.  So, I don't have much more to say about that. I feel good, its easy, and I am almost done.  Our Biggest Loser Competition ends on Jan 31st and I am hoping to win!!!

My daughter Hilary wants a shout out.

Hey Hilary.

So anways, I leave..wait, she wants me to post her blog. FINE. here http://hilarymaccallum.tumblr.com/  its weird.

So anyways, like I was sayin,  I leave in 11 days for South Beach. I am feeling the strain of my to do...wait..I gotta go potty.

bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment