Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Coffee, shoes, purses and turkey!

I am off today.  They expected it to be quiet today and I asked if I could surrender my shift to assist in meeting service levels at work, and they said yes! I stayed home because Quinn came home sick yesterday, Andrew had a big day with a new client today so we didn't want to risk him missing that.  Quinn woke up feeling much better than yesterday, but his throat is sore.  He did go to school, but he put me on standby.  This does give me some time to get groceries (10% off at Safeway today!), clean the litterbox, make a nice dinner, play facebook games and blog!


Today I put metamucil in my cereal.  It worked out well for me.  I need a new coffee machine. I should put that on my christmas list!  I don't like home brewed coffee. I have tried many brands. Tell me what brand you like for home and I will try it.


To Terra, who looked uber hawt in her sassy suit, I apologize for making fun of your shoes. They were horrendous, that doesn't change, but I am sorry if I embarrassed you.  But thank you ever so much for believing in my tastes enough to go buy new shoes to complete the outfit!  Other than your hair (we've talked about this, angle those bangs and bob, but your hair did look nice), you looked smashing from head to toe. I am hoping you are wearing those shoes again today.  


I have discovered my feet swell too often and my feet look horrible in shoes. Disgusting. Like big balls of dough shoved in a shoe.  


Yesterday, after work, I met Michelle at Laura's where we picked up a dress that she had on hold.  Before Laura's we hit Winners, and OH EM GEE! I got a new Kathy Van Zeeland purse!  They had so many to choose from, but I chose this one!  I got her 50% off, for only $60!  Now I have 5 of her purses, I just love how they are so "LOOK AT ME, IM BLING BLING GAUDY".  A purse says a lot about a person.


So GOBBLE gobble day is coming. I cannot wait to make TURKEY! Oh how I love that dinner. I love to take in strays for thanksgiving dinner.  Without family and friends, what is a holiday?


Time to get groceries and do all those things that I can do since I am home today, on standby.

2 comments:

  1. So if a purse says a lot about a person, what exactly does my Thumper bag say about me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Oh Crystal. I think we both know!

    ReplyDelete