Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blargh, poop in a bag.

Sooo...are you upset over my title? I don't care. I am the one to poop in a bag, not you. Nor will you be handling it.  Actually, its going in a container, then into a bag. So ya know, no bones. (Im cool the way I say that)


Went to the doctor, not feeling so great.  I have been anemic in the past and assumed this was the dealio again.  Got my blood tested and the results showed that I was anemic however, my iron levels are ok.  Meaning, something else is driving my anemia.  So now, I gotta fast (OH MY GAWSH) for 12 hrs and get more blood work done.  Plus, to rule out colon cancer, they want my poop, in a container, and in a bag.  I will do this on Oct 9th. Yay.  Also, like most people, I am Vitamin D deficient.  So now, I am taking Vitamin D and Calcium supplements.  


Also, to restore some balance in my digestive system, I am using Metamucil.  WHY OH WHY did I chose flavourless? It is so NOT flavourless.  I mix it into my water, and I just floaty bran.  It tastes horrible. But I have been doing it every morning.   Terra makes me a smoothie every morning that consists of:
blueberries
strawberries
banana
yogurt
juice
recently added: peach puree
whey protein powder
ice

They are so yummy.  Tomorrow I am going to bring my Metamucil and stir it in.  I think that would be best.



I am hungry and have no cravings right now. So, how do I know what to cook?  Not that I have a lot here.


I am enjoying my visit with my sister, Sandra and Richard.  So far, so good.


I deleted Family Guy off the pvr by accident, now Andrew is pissed.


Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. Totally put it in the smoothie! I too must use the Metamucil and hide it my smoothie all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put it in my smoothie today. GENIUS! Seriously, had no indication I was taking my dose of Metamucil. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete