Friday, September 24, 2010

I am hungry

I am hungry. Can we talk about food?


Things I like to cook.
Chicken Enchiladas
Mexican Pizzas
Ham and Cheesy Scallop Potatoes
Homemade Hamburger Helper Stroganoff


That's enough about food.


I met a new girl today.  She also likes Twilight. She is Team Edward.  So that made me happy.  Most of my friends are Team Jacob. I need new friends right? RIGHT? I know.


Something me and Michelle do a lot is say we want to do stuff, but never do it.  We even went as far as creating a list.  Want to see it?

Laser Tag
Paint Pottery
Bingo
Bowling
Create and do a local scavenger hunt
Host a murder mystery dinner
Go to see Jubilations dinner theatre
Get our eyebrows threaded


So, we have gone to Bingo, we want to do more often. We think its fun. Tonight tho, my dear friend Stacey organized a pottery night! WOO! I get to go do pottery painting with my friends! I am excited about that.


Then my sisters Sam and Sandra are coming in tonight late.  Can't wait! 


I have to go eat now.

No comments:

Post a Comment