Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I can't treat my facebook status as a thought place...

Things I want to talk about:


Twilight
Vampires
Sister coming
Big Brother
LA trip
Bingo
Denver sandwiches.


Twilight:  I want to be one of those TwiMoms who go to Port Angeles and Forks and do the tour. I think I can start in Vancouver tho!!!  I have Oct 15 to the 20th off. Money is another story, but I want to do it.  I can fly to Victoria, ferry over to Port Angeles, spend the night, drive to forks the next day, spend the night, then on the 3rd day come home.  Who wants to come with me? I need to share the costs of car rental and hotel.


Vampires: I had a two second moment of OH MY GAWSH, True Blood ends on Sunday and no Twilight Saga movies for 436 days. I have no Vampires in my life till summer at minimum.  Then I remember Vampire Diaries starts on Thursday night. OH how I have missed my boyfriends!!! Can't wait.


Sister coming: My sister Sam and Sandra are coming to visit me on the 24th of this month. I am uber excited. My sister's birthday is tomorrow, but im not giving her her bday gift till I see her!!! I can't wait to see them!


Big Brother:  Well, well, well.  What a friggin likeable cast.  Its so boring! But yet, im glued to it.  I love that I get together with some of my closest friends here in Calgary every Thursday night.  We are broken up into couples, and each week a different couple makes the dinner for the large group.  I love it. 


LA Trip:  So I have November 6 to the 18th off.  Since my dear friend Bari can get us free passes to Universal and Legoland, we have decided to go there instead, if money provides that opportunity. I am excited because I will get to see the Gonzales family and Crystal :)  Looking forward to doing some shopping. We haven't really done our back to school shopping and we plan on doing it in LA!


BINGO: The Bingo bug has stuck! I had so much fun last week, I have to go again. That is all.


Denver Sandwiches:  These are the best.  I bought a sandwich maker...  today I poured into the casting, scrambled eggs with green onion, ham and green pepper. Then I toasted bread (funny since I have a sandwich maker) and voila..it was delish!!!
















So, that is all I have to say...for now.

4 comments:

  1. OMG. That sandwich maker takes me back to my childhood... I used to play restaurant with my sister and we'd make a "fancy" dinner for my parents with consisted of a grilled cheese in that kind of sandwich maker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh yum! My bff had one when we were younger and it was the only way i'd eat fried egg sammy's. YUMMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, it was the fastest and most delish way to cook my eggs..in the sandwich maker. GENIUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. I bough it for $14 a week ago. I use it almost everyday now! I am always making ham and cheese grilled sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete