Monday, August 2, 2010

Again? So soon?

I know, I just blogged yesterday. BUT! In my defense I have something funny to share!

So, I got off work at 1pm. Loitered around talking to people till 3pm.  The whole time repeating, "Im starving, my blood sugar level is dropping" over and over and over again.  I did that for two hours! Finally, I actually started to feel like I better eat or I will barf. Do you know that feeling?  Of course, many people were like "weren't you done like an hour ago? why didn't you actually leave and go eat?"  DUH, I need to socialize!!!  But I know my limits. Barfing does NOT make for fun convo. Well, after the fact it does, but not during!  Finally, I was tired of hearing it, plus Michelle was done her shift so ya know..time to go...

Anyways, I go to the bathroom. There was a booger at my eye level on the left stall panel.  This really upset me. This is my favourite stall. They installed new toilet paper dispensers and this one stall, has the metal thingy up a lil further, which makes it actually possible for me to lean the left to wipe my fat ass, without jamming my right knee into it..  Anyways, im upset cos as I lean there is a booger wiped on the wall and in my face. WTF? WHO DOES THIS? SRSLY!  I was so upset.  I took a picture of it, sent to Maria in the Command Center and said "WHO DOES THIS?".  Apparently, she did an "EWWWW" very loud.  I mean, not so loud I heard it in the bathroom, but enough to make others go "OMG, what?".

That's not even the funny part.

So, now im in my car, and I start my car and just like everyday it says "Perform Service" and today...day number 1 gajillion of it saying that it dawns on me that its talking like my husband. HEY OH!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God - that made me laugh. Very loudly! Almost as loud as when I yelled "EWWWWWW!" after you sent me the booger picture.

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete