Sunday, August 1, 2010

What do I have to say today?

Why blogging? Why now?  This all came about one day, when Geeta at work said "I love your status updates on Facebook".  She went on to say "I always check to see what you have to say, have you ever thought of blogging?"  Well, of course I have! I used to blog until I discovered Facebook, or crackbook as many of us call it.

There are so many blogs out there, that I had to ask "Does this world need another blogger?".  I asked my friends and they all said "YES!".  I have thought about what I could blog about. My job, my life, my son with Aspergers, my love for purses, Twilight, tv shows, my teenage daughter, travel, cooking, being overweight,  etc....I haven't decided what exactly I will blog about.  Might be a mix of all of that at first, till I figure it all out.

Today, I am having a barbeque with two of my closest friends and their families.  They are drastically different friends. But we all met thru a common place, work.  I find they're very similar, in the fact that I can be myself with them. I don't have to censor myself.  Which is, a big relief.  I can swear, be dirty minded, impolite and silly.  Their homelife is different.  Stacy is a wife and mom of three kids.  Michelle doesn't have any children but is married.   I get a lot out of both relationships.  Stacy and I parent the same way and have the same family values.  With Michelle, she plays into my deviant side.  We love to shop, drink and judge people.  Mind you, Stacy and I do that also. Hmmm, maybe they aren't so different?  I just know I love them and they love me. That's enough!

I am excited to have both of them together at the same time. I always need to be surrounded by friends. Its a need. Not sure why, but I am happiest when with friends.  I crave attention and they give it to me. I like that we can make fun of people, and often "burning" one another.  I can respect someone once they have "burned" me!  Im weird like that.

I don't know how to end this blog entry. So how about I just say bye?
bye.

3 comments:

  1. Funny enough I'm in the process of starting my own blog too :) I subscribed myself to your blog honey, can't wait to read all your thoughts! WOO!!!! I love me some Jody-isms :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jooooooooody! What is it 200something days? Keep up with your blog! So many blogs fall by the wayside.
    http://mocklog.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete