Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What is up? This stuff...

So, how am I doing after the cleanse? Well, today, I had my natural oats with my fruit as sweetner, no coffee still. I had a salad for lunch, and then lost it at dinner.

I didn't win the Biggest Loser Competition I was in at work, but it really helped change me.  I am still watching what I eat, and I haven't returned to coffee yet. My total weight loss was 15lbs.   Im not being as pure as I was, but I am planning and thinking very carefully about what I eat.  I am about to go on a cruise, and I have no expectations, but hopes that I will at least eat responsibly two meals out of the day.

I am thinking of joining Curves in March.  If for all of February, I continue to take watch what I eat, then I will graduate to exercise as well.    I need to be sure I am changing my lifestyle for good before I shell out any money.  Michelle and I are thinking of starting another edition of Biggest Loser come March 1st at work.  So, I will have another chance!

Well, I should really finish packing for my cruise!!!  I will be back online Feb 12th :)

No comments:

Post a Comment