Sunday, February 20, 2011

Rest.

Hey! Not sure if my blog will make sense.

My sister left today. Sad to see her leave. We had a fantastic visit. The kind of visit that makes you say "come again!!"   She really helped me out when I needed her, and stayed so we could hang. She was really helpful, as I have been ill. I miss her already!

So remember in my last blog (cos you read it right?) that I hit my head  in Cozumel during the amazing race? Ya, well I got tipsy that day, and the next day I got so drunk, then we came home and I was exhausted and felt so hungover.  Then I went to work for a couple of days, suffering feeling hungover.  Then Tues night last week, a fever struck me. Woke up Wednesday and my back hurt, my legs hurt, EVERYTHING HURT.  I was dizzy, head hurt etc...well my fever has been breaking and coming back.  It doesn't hurt to sit anymore. So my body aches are almost gone.  My fever comes and goes and im utterly exhausted.  All the while, I have had a bad headache, sore neck and dizzyness and slight nausea.  Yesterday, I perked up a bit, and realized that I think I have a mild concussion.  I went to Doctor today and he tested me and said "oh ya, you do!  Bed rest for atleast a week, but if you're feeling better sooner, you can go back to work"  So ya.

So...nap time.

2 comments:

  1. yes, this made sense. Glad you survived, you could have died first time you went to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL thanks Ellen for that scary picture :) Its amazing it took me this long to realize something was wrong! First drunk, then flu, then..wait..something isn't right...

    ReplyDelete