Monday, November 22, 2010

I have a canker sore.

Its been awhile. Im doing ok. How are you?

Since its been so long. I have a list of things I have had on my mind, and here they are in no particular order:

Winter Tires.  OMG.  These should be mandatory. Seriously.  I have them. You should too. Enough said.

NKOTB and BSB unite to become NKOTBSB and I want to see them.

I had a great time in LA. I haven't put up an album on facebook yet. I should do that.  I ate like a disgusting pig in LA and now feel gross and guilty over it.  I want to do a cleanse. Any suggestions?

I did score new shoes and a dress.  I did not have sex. Oh wait, I did. Once. When I travel, I never want sex.   Is that normal? Its stressful and I never sleep right and its go go go..all day long and generally lots of fresh air. Plus the pressure of knowing I should cos were on vacay crushes me.  Anyone else like that?

Spending time with friends in LA was great, I miss my other friends :(

I need a new bra to go with my dress for the WJ Christmas Party.  I am beyond excited for that!!  Gonna dance with my friends all night long...all night, yeah, alll night, all night long..all night...*thinking of Lionel Ritchie"

Up next is Christmas.  I still have a lot to buy. I should get on that.  After that I am off to Montreal for a weekend of uber fun for my friend Michele's 25th birthday!  I am so excited!  Crystal, Sam, Bari and I are headed to Montreal to celebrate since Michele is not coming on our BNL cruise :(  Should be an awesome time!

After that is my cruise.  If you know me, you know how excited I am. If you're going its only 76 days from today!!! I can't wait for the preparty weekend in South Beach!

I need to finish dinner. In closing, I have a canker sore. It totally sucks.

3 comments:

  1. I've got no advice on the cleanse but OMFG NKOTBSB OMFG OMFG OMFG I wanna see them too. They're in MTL on June 6th. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the pre-party? I haven't had an email, and I havent been to the message board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, not an organized preparty. Moreso, a large gathering in SoBe as there are over 30 of us are staying at the Colony.

    NKOTBSB is a wetdream come true.

    ReplyDelete