Saturday, May 26, 2012

Places and things I want to do.

I guess you could say this is my bucket list. But I am not much of a fan of that term.  So this is the list of places and things I want to do, preferably while I am young and my knees are still with me.  

They are in no particular order...
  1. Fly to Victoria and rent a car and then take the ferry to Port Angeles. Have dinner where Bella and Edward had dinner. Drive to Forks and do a Twilight Tour.
  2. Take the train along the Oregon coast up thru the California coast.
  3. Get tattoos. I have 3 already planned.
  4. Go to England. Tour Buckingham Palace. Eat fish and chips. Drive to small towns. Take the Hogwarts Express.
  5. Go to Newfoundland and see Great Big Sea in concert at their motherland.
  6. Go on a Mediterranean cruise.
  7. Renew my vows with my lobster, Andrew (have my parents and siblings there)
  8. Visit Santa Barbara - I used to watch that soap opera,  I want to see the houses.
  9. Find an Alpaca Farm and pet the Alpaca's. 
  10. Snorkel in Australia along the Great Barrier Reef.
  11. Vacation in Hawaii.
  12. Get on that ridiculously priced Rocky train with the glass roofs that goes thru the mountains.
I think that is mostly it.  I mean there might be more, but this is pretty good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment