Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Normal is OK...I guess.

I have been home for a week from my Canada Sings Adventure.  There are some things I am struggling with since coming home:


  • I can't get our song out of my head. Seriously. I am driving my husband MAD! Even if I just snap my fingers...he knows what is going on in my head.  I sing it at work with audience members and team mates.  I even got an email from an audience member with lyrics. ENOUGH ALREADY! 
  • The big secret of who won. I tell everyone that both teams had no regrets, and charity won. (true story)
  • My face is oily and I am missing my make-up lady that dabs it away, Susanne, where are you? I am sorry I talked in a British accent, I didn't know you were British!
  • The team member withdrawals. I had no idea that this was coming. Our team comprised of people from different departments, and I don't get to see them everyday.  I wish I could hang out with them every week, for about 2.5 to 3 hours.
  • I have no running shoes. I left them in the hotel. They did not find them. 
Other than that, things have been great!  Kids are on March Break, and sadly, *cough*notreally*cough*, I am working thru their break. Oh darn.  

Andrew is off to Houston this Friday. He's never been there. Its a quick business trip, he won't be gone long enough for me to miss him. Wish I could go...but oh darn...I am working.

I got my passport renewed! Finally that feeling of "trapped" will be gone! Yay!  Which is good, since Barenaked Ladies will be touring this summer :)

I had a fantastic birthday on March 23.  Andrew hung up my Twilight posters!!  Made me so happy to see them.  I don't want to take them down. EVER.  Only thing missing is a full sized Edward Cullen cardboard cut out. Anways!  Andrew invited over my besties Michelle and Stacy, you know they're besties when they give you gifts. Michelle bought me the prettiest scarf while she was at Disney.  Stacy bought me a Twilight game and this really cool vampire card game. I can't wait to play it, it shall be a drinking game.

I saw the Hunger Games and loved it.  Suzanne Collins said that it was an adaptation of the book, and to consider it a separate entity, and I did. I really did enjoy it.

Only 232 days until the last Twilight film, Breaking Dawn Part 2 is out.  Here is a teaser trailer!



Now, my brain is mush after a long day and watching that teaser!  Much love all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment