Friday, October 22, 2010

To Infinity and Beyond: Not a Toy Story blog.

I don't know if this blog will reflect the title.  Not meaning I will blog about Toy Story.  But originally, I thought I would blog about travel.  Specifically, my travel plans.  Maybe I will start there.


I finalized my Los Angeles plans.  This of course excites me. I will get to see friends, and take my family to LA for the first time.  I have gone before, stayed with my friends Mark and Bari in Bakersfield.  Bari has gotten us passes to Legoland and Universal Studios, so that saves us a ton of money.  We have rented a minivan for comfort so we can have Crystal with us at all times!


I have built an itinerary, I will share in case you want to stalk me.



Arrive on the Thursday Nov 11
check into Tangerine


dinner and hollywood blvd
go to bed at The Tangerine


Fri nov 12
Go to Santa Monica Pier, see the sign etc...
go to bed at Tangerine


Sat Nov 13
wake up and go to Legoland
Go to bed at Tangerine


Sun Nov 14
check out and head to Universal Studios till 5pm
Andrew's birthday dinner
drive to BAKO (Bakersfield)
check into Doubletree


Monday Nov 15
chill day at Gonzos
go to bed at Doubletree


Tuesday Nov 16
check out drive to LA
fly home.


Excited. No clue what I am doing with my pets.  Any volunteers? Two golden retrievers, 2 cats.


Also, I am very excited that I have also planned a trip to Montreal January 14 to the 17th.  Its Michele's Quarter Century old birthday party.  Since she can't come on the cruise a few of us are going to her!!  I have never been to Montreal so this will be awesome!  Girls weekend, drinking and shopping. LOVE IT! 


Plus, my cruise with Barenaked Ladies and Great Big Sea is just 106 days away.  We have booked a hotel in South Beach for the weekend of the cruise.  There will be roughly, 30 of us staying there and having fun.  CANNOT WAIT!!


I have 3 weeks vacation for the 2011 year.  Trying to decide what to do with them.  Obviously the cruise is one.  My parents will be celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary next Sept, and if we can, I think we're going to Hawaii!  I get a lot of interline deals and my mom wants to go there really bad, I can get us great hotel rates!  We can fly on my flight benefits, standby, but possible!  So that is two weeks. I guess I could take some time off in the summer to be with the kids and go to PEI for a week. I love going there.


Its almost Halloween and I am so not ready!  I think I should start that! I have to get Quinn his costume.  For the 5th year in a row, he wants to be a NINJA.  I think i will take him to Don's Hobby Shop on Center street. 


I have a lot more to say but I don't want my blog to be too long.  Maybe next week, we can discuss my health. Ya, its an issue!  Till then...safe travels!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited that I am a part of ALL THREE of your currently planned vacations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm most excited about the Montreal trip. That Michele girl sure is lucky to have friends like you <3

    ReplyDelete