Thursday, September 16, 2010

I might be spoiling here! WATCH OUT!

Can we talk about the finales of America's Got Talent and Big Brother? Oh and any other shows I think about.
Now, I am talking about the winners and runners up, so be forewarned.





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Lets start with Big Brother. Haydon won. Here are the final two:


Blah blah blah...it was ok. Lane was painful but fun to watch. I don't care if he punched a boxer in the face and threw a bag of kittens into a rock crusher. Life on the farm is different from my city living.  Clearly.
What I will miss most about Summer is that Big Brother is my summer!  I love going to my friends Keri and Stacey's house every Thursday night for good food, good friends, good laughs and ofcourse, a house guest being evicted.  The finale on Wednesday, signaled the end of summer.  I will miss seeing Keri, Stacey, Shayne, Sarah, Stacy, and Kenzie, every Thursday night.  Now we have to wait 10 months for it to begin again.


America's Got Talent. OK first, Nick Cannon is so cute.  Secondly, I was mad at Usher's performance. He did OK but I wanted more real singing than back track.  Least he danced his own moves.
Finalist were not bad. 


I was disappointed when the first act to leave was Prince Poppycock, followed by Fighting Gravity. Those to me, were the most Vegas-esque acts.   I know Michael Grimm can sing well, but that little girl with that opera voice was smashing. I wish her well, and believe that she should've beat him.


I also saw True Blood.  Honestly, I forget the ending. Oh right, BYE BILL! Tara cut her hair and did Sam shoot his brother? WTF is with the panthers? Seriously. Too much going on, just show me Eric naked and move on.


I love that Vampire Diaries is back!!!! Yay!  Oh noes, Katherine killed Caroline.  Or did she? She had Damon's blood in her system still! Vampire Caroline will be AWESOME! Oh and that dickface, with the dead dad...werewolves right? RIGHT? I know I've seen this Vampire/Werewolf story done to death, but im still all over it.


I also got to see Parenthood return this week.  I am obsessed with that show. Its like, if Andrew and I were functional and good parents, that one family could be ours.  With the teenage daughter and their Aspergers son.  I see there is a Baldwin this season. I have no clue which one tho.  


Glee is coming next week! SO excited! Kurt will have a boyfriend and there is a new girl in the school! WOOT! Oh and John Stamos. Srsly. It will be an awesome season. I know it.


I am also watching America's Next Top Model.  I loved the groupings. I enjoyed the premiere, it didn't drag out, and ya, that's all I have to say on that.


Andrew is playing CJay in the background while I type this, and I have to say I like the Red Hot Chili Peppers.  I don't want to brag, but I think I have ESPN or something, I totally knew Andrew was going to sneeze before he actually did. I predicted it, and it came true.

1 comment:

  1. I personally found Jackie Evenko so freaken fake... and not a Vegas act. I was thrilled that Michael Grimm won over her. Did you see his face? Pure shock/joy. And he hugged Jackie and seemed to make sure she was okay... had she won, she would have had no real emotion and I don't think she would have never even acknowledged her competition. I do agree, though, that Prince Poppycock and Fighting Gravity were the only two Vegas-esque acts... and I would have paid good money to see either of them in Vegas.

    ReplyDelete